If you're craving chewy, hot buttered French bread but need it low-carb, look no further. This recipe may be the easiest keto bread recipe on the planet! All you need is Sonora Keto Bolillo/French Bread mix, one cup of water, and a bread maker!
- 1 bag of Sonora Keto Bolillo mix
- 1 cup warm water
- Pour one bag Sonora Keto Bolillo mix into bread machine.
- Add one cup warm water.
- Close lid and select "French Bread" on your bread machine menu. (You should also select "1lb" for bread weight and "Medium" darkness if those are options on your bread maker.)
- Press Start
- As it kneads the dough, you may need to open the lid and scrape pieces of dough off the walls of the maker.
- Let the bread machine "do its thing" and wait for easy, mouthwatering, keto French bread!
This bread makes exceptional Keto French Toast! See our recipe for a Mexican-style French toast recipe here.